New Titanium Cookware!
Extended Black Friday Special! 35% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING!
Ends Midnight on
May 21, 2013
If you order our complete set, you will receive 35% Off AND Free Shipping! Hurry before we run out of stock!
Watch our NEW video where we abuse Titanium Cookware with box cutters, steel wool, and more . . . and food still does not stick!
Get Free Shipping and 35% OFF our Full Set!
The brand of Titanium Cookware we currently sell, TitanWare™ is state-of-the-art cookware designed for the restaurant industry, now available to the general public.
Titanium is the lightest and toughest metal known to man, and the same metal used on spacecrafts, airplanes and golf clubs.
It is so safe for humans that it is the material used for the surgical replacement of knees and hips.
Titanium Cookware Facts
- There is NO TELFON in these pans! They are made with NO PFOA!
- YOU CAN USE METAL UTENSILS in these pans! Normal wear and tear with metal spatulas will not affect the cooking surface.
- You can bake, braise, broil, sear, poach, brown or blacken in any of these titanium pans, WITH NO OIL! However, you can use oil if you wish, it's your choice.
- With Titanium frying pans and cookware; you will never need to use fat, grease, oil, butter or sprays to cook. It is ideally suited for healthy cooking as well as low-fat and fat-free cooking.
- Every Titanium pan is Certified by the NSF, The National Sanitation Foundation. This makes it certified for commercial use.
- Every Peice and lid is oven-safe up to 500 degrees! Just slip off the rubber "cool handle". The silicon rubber grips can slide right off so you can put the cookware directly into the oven.
- The metal handles are all tri-riveted. Nothing is screwed on or spot welded so they won't break off or come loose. The rivets are also embedded with the oil-free, titanium surface.
- All of the lids are heavy duty stainless steel and have an adjustable steam vent built right in. Each lid is recessed about a half inch, creating a reservoir for any liquid that may boil over and preventing messy spillovers. Titanium Cookware has all the advantages.